Saturday, June 14, 2014

Funan Anime Matsuri 2014


Bear with me as i blog about my day through Blogger mobile which really sucks because I can't properly edit my things. They decided to make it so simple, i think the app is pretty useless. 

I went for this event at around 3pm to catch Sakuya. Thronged through the crowd just to get a good spot near the stage and I'm happy I managed to get a spot third row from the stage. Her event starts at 3.10pm so arriving 10minutes before was risky. Anyway, i'm glad the event was on time! 

I did not know which character she was going to cosplay (kinda hoping it will be Undertaker or Kanda) but she turned up as Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin! Not that surprising since it's she don't really need much make-up compared to undertaker (uh, i'm not a cosplayer so feel free to correct me) and her Kanda birthday tribute might be a bit too revealing. She's tiny but  not as tiny as Reika/Fay! I was kind of hoping she might pose a little... maybe she did but I wasnt around. Her wig styling workshop was on Sebby!! I wasnt around for her workshop so i dont know what else she might have done. 

I left after her Meet & Greet and came back at 5pm for Itowokashi! I missed them before so this was my only chance. Gosh  kashitaro was so tall and I LOVE HIS VOICE. SEIYUU VOICE. EHHHH dear kamisama  please bestow me a boyfriend with super eargasmic voice like that of a seiyuu!!!

NO PHOTOTAKING AND VIDEOING AND VOICE RECORDING ALLOWED during the ITOWOKASHI event. Just don't get caught :)

Their english were so cute and they tried their best to speak slowly w basic Japanese. They also sang their new song and they were also selling some Albums! I got mine at $20 since their albums are almost impossible to find here and i'm not sure if they will be selling tomorrow. 

I don't have a list of what songs they sang since I'm not a huge fan.

Since today was also Father's day, i had to leave early and couldnt catch PianoMinion play. Check this lil boy on youtube! Animenzz praised him for his natural born talent skills. 

I'm not being too detailed or spazzy as my battery is flat. I'm typing this speedily so i can go to bed and wake up and 6 for italy/england match and 9 for japan/ivory coast. 

Hope you guys manage to check Itowokashi final performance tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment