Monday, February 24, 2014

Picks of the month - Fujoshi only!

ETA 1/04: I'm so sorry for about the images. I won't be providing images so you have to google it yourself but u can find all of it on manga bakaupdates. 

This month's pick will probably benefit most of the fujoshi, haha.

I usually pick new titles (or maybe some existing titles) from the monthly magazine by publishing companies as I don't have the time to check every day when new titles are coming out. So if you already read majority, or all of the titles listed below, I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

Konya mo Jirettai - Kitazawa Junko & Asada Meiko


Kisama to Ore - Konano Kita


Nenko danshi no shitsukekata - Ayane Ukyou


Egoistic Trap - Uekawa Kichi


Koisuru futari no taion - papiko yamada


The heart of miscalculation - ogawa chise


Tousaku Lens - Amagi Reno


Close game - Kashio


Heart no Kakurega - Natsume Isaku


Hikari furu asa, hajimete kimi to - Fukai Youki


Don't say I love  you (Sukitte iu na) - Haruhi Yuzuya


Katakoi Sokuhou - mayami


Nidome no otoko - marita yuzu



That's it for now!
Whew took me an hour to look for the titles because I had to translate from Chinese > Japanese / Japanese > Romanji and also look for the mangaka and cover. I'm sorry if I didnt put the synopsis because there's simply too many so use baka-updates to search for the titles. Remember, if you cant find it, switch around the mangaka's name.

These mangaka wrote a few series and based on the cover art i think they are pretty good :0 plot wise I have no idea so I cannot guarantee they can be found on MH or MF . if you are a chinese reader then head down to fumanhua.com or www.cococomic.com or just baidu your title ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment