Thursday, March 13, 2014

Kyou Koi and stargazing

Remember my blog post on how deep I am into manga? Yeah this time i'm gonna talk about another case.

Heard of Kyou koi wo hajimemashite? TSUBAKI-KUN!!!!!!

Okay, I always loved the whole space-galaxy-alien stories and I've never sunk so much into the Astronomy world until I read Kyou koi and I became so interested in it I went for some sidewalk stargazing near my area.

So I was queuing up to observe Jupiter that day as I passed by the library by chance. I managed to see Jupiter with its four moon and also stars around the area. THIS IS SO AWESOME. if you ever see someone stargazing, stop by and ask if you can look through his/her telescope because looking at the star beyond Earth is just so cool and amazing. Just leaves you speechless. I don't care if people say "It's so blur. / It's so small. / Fun???" As long as I think it's amazing then so be it. You cant even see Jupiter with your own naked eyes.

When I told my relatives that the bright star shining in the sky was Jupiter, my cousin joked and said the application that tells you the position of the star is a lie, just a tool to cheat girls. I flipped him immediately and my uncle told me that that is not Jupiter but the brightest north star. When in the army, they were told to follow the brightest north star to guide them out when they are lost in the woods. It may be true but saying that isn't Jupiter... Technology doesn't lie! /hmph.

Just don't let people bother you when they say such stuff. There are always others out there who finds it intriguing!

Me observing stars

Jupiter is located above the flats on the right. This small white dot.


Next stargazing to look forward to will be April5th when Mars is close to Earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment