Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blog: Back and Happy April Fool's!

I apologize for the lack of update.
I forgot my email and password and I only managed to remember it on April Fool's. What a joke. I'll try to back post soon.

March passed by very quickly. The first two weeks I was settling University application to attending an interview (I've yet to receive results) and the next two weeks was slacking at home having J-drama marathon and shopping.

It is also the month where I seriously sat down and thought through about my future. I live in a country where your entire future lies on a piece of paper and one wrong path can change your entire future. Admission was never an issue for me since I've always attended affiliated schools and studied enough to get into something. I've never feared admissions so much before and compared to my final year project in college 6 months back, this was the first time where i was so stressed for weeks and finally settled down with something that I will do better in life.

I hope the uni accepts me.

Happy April Fool's y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment